undersized miter slots

I need accessories for a Craftsman table saw with a miterslot of 3/8x5/8 thanks, Mick
I need accessories for a Craftsman table saw with a miterslot of 3/8x5/8 thanks, Mick
Many years ago I had this problem. I ended up buying the miter guide that I liked with the wrong sized bar on it and then hand made a new bar for it out of 3/8 X 5/8 bar stock. You should be able to modify anything that needs to slide in the miter slot the same way.
--
Charley