Un-necessary conmplication?

Page 4 of 4
"CW" wrote in message

Damn! ... there's the justification for getting a bandsaw for the kitchen.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04
"G.E.R.R.Y." wrote in message

Jet Printer ink cartridges ... a close second.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Theft prevention. Harder to slip into a pocket or purse. Try putting the cards in a small packet or very easy open large package, hang them on a hook, and see how long they last.

HP has improved considerably over the old packages. Now it only takes 15 minutes and two tools to open them.

According to the State of California, those _labels_ contain ingredients that are known to cause cancer. Yet, Calif. =REQUIRES= them on edible products. *sigh*

Beej Still working on the big damned chainsaw.

Robert Bonomi wrote:

But I'm sure the vegetables are known to the state of California to cause cancer too, so it's no problem.
My old Marantz 8-track tape player is hooked up to my stereo system and plays my old Johnny Cash 8-tracks just as good as the day I bought it.