Un-necessary conmplication?

Those packages are easily dealt with on the scroll saw.

Reply to
CW

Damn! ... there's the justification for getting a bandsaw for the kitchen.

Reply to
Swingman

Jet Printer ink cartridges ... a close second.

Reply to
Swingman

Theft prevention. Harder to slip into a pocket or purse. Try putting the cards in a small packet or very easy open large package, hang them on a hook, and see how long they last.

HP has improved considerably over the old packages. Now it only takes 15 minutes and two tools to open them.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

OK, you win.

Seriously, the problem is that you customers know what you're buying, but those of you who are buying the weird stuff don't speak English very well. When I worked at a certain gigantic retailer, we had a staggering array of ethnic foods in the produce department, and I had no clue what most of that stuff was. When the customers told me what it was, it wasn't terribly helpful trying to figure out what that was on the little list.

I'm glad those days are behind me. Worst job on earth. I'd rather wade waist deep in pig shit.

Reply to
Silvan

You ARE weird!

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

I always loved going into a house to start a drywall job. You would look around and it would be all studs with wiring and plumbing showing. In just a couple of days it would go to being rooms, with real walls. Then the taping would take it to the next level, where the walls looked *finished*. There is an intense satisfaction in it for me. Much like getting a good finish on a woodworking project. You can walk out feeling like you've actually made something.

Oh, incidentally, many people have accused me of being weird, but not usually in that context.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass