Ultimate Geeks Multi Tool Hammer

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2007/04/15/clever-multi-tool-hammer /
It's cordless too.
If it was meant for a geek shouldn't it have a USB drive on it?
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

On Dec 17, 1:33 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Everything looks nice except the hammer. Sinking the first 16 penny nail should raise some vicious blisters.
The best combination hammer and plier remains the classic fencing plier.
http://kk.org/cooltools/archives/001412.php
Tue, Dec 18, 2007, 11:21am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (FatherHaskell) doth sayeth: <snip> The best combination hammer and plier remains the classic fencing plier. <snip>
Quite probably. However, I consider this one probably the best overall combination tool there is. And it's cordless. LOL http://www9.mailordercentral.com/cumberlandgeneral/prodinfo.asp?number=002859

Cheaper from Lee Valley: