Ulmos handsaw

Hello,
I just bought an old handsaw and the brand on the dim logo seems to be "ULMOS". This handsaw has several odd features and I was wondering if any of you knew anything about these saws or the company that made them. I've got a lot of neat old tools hanging around the shop, and always like to know "the reat of the story", as Paul Harvey would say. Thanks for your time.
TNman wrote:

What comes to mind is the German firm 'ULMIA'. The logo should also show a church:
http://www.holzwerken.de/museum/hersteller/ulmia_logo.jpg
Wolfgang
--
"Holzbearbeitung mit Handwerkzeugen": http://www.holzwerken.de