Ulmos handsaw

Hello,

I just bought an old handsaw and the brand on the dim logo seems to be "ULMOS". This handsaw has several odd features and I was wondering if any of you knew anything about these saws or the company that made them. I've got a lot of neat old tools hanging around the shop, and always like to know "the reat of the story", as Paul Harvey would say. Thanks for your time.

Reply to
TNman

What comes to mind is the German firm 'ULMIA'. The logo should also show a church:

Wolfgang Jordan