Ukulele kits

Local community adult ed offering a course in beginning ukulele. I am thinking of taking it, but don't own one. Grizzly offers this one and others:
http://www.grizzly.com/products/Ukulele-Kit/H3125
anyone have opinions about this kit or others? The course is in Feb. so time's a-wasting!
MM

I've constructed a few of the Grizzly Uke Kits. I don't think you'll need a class to glue up the very few parts that need gluing. I suggest you check out Stewmac uke kits. A bit more challenging and a lot more rewarding. Stewmac how-to DVDs are excellent as well as their printed instructions which are available online. Another option would be the Wolfelele line, available direct or on eBay. Their instructions are also excellent, affording you an instrument much above the Grizzly.

Well, the class is instruction on how to play, not build.
Thanks for the links.
MJ
In article

The price seems steep compared to buying one. My soprano uke was about $30. IIRC, I paid about $90 for my baritone.
--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx