UK Supplier of Table Extension Slides

I am currently building an extending dining table. The one part I have left to procure is the slide mechanism. I have searched the internet far and wide for a supplier of table extension slides but can only find sites in the US. This would be fine except that I end up paying $30 for the slides and $70+ for the postage - a bit silly really.
So, does anybody know of a UK company that can supply (preferably hardwood) table extension slides? Maybe it's a company that doesn't have a web presence?