UHMW plastic, Upstate NY

Anyone know where to get this stuff in the capital distric area?
McMaster Carr carries this through their web site, also there is a guy from Florida that moves it through Ebay.
--
Rumpty

I live just South of Albany. I've never seen the stuff locally but have ordered from Woodcraft and LeeValley. Depends on what form you need. Windy Wood