Tyvek

...what's the going rate for house wrap? Say, a 1600 foot home?
cg
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:17:03 -0700, Charlie Groh

...don't bother...I found a sq. footage ballpark...$.40 or so if anyone's interested...
cg
Charlie Groh wrote:

Typar house wrap is selling for about 12.5 cents per square foot in my area (9' x 100' roll = $112). I see little difference between it and Tyvek.
http://www.typar.com /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I am sure you realize this but don't forget to consider that a 1600 square foot floor plan is not a determining factor to calculate how much house wrap you are going to need. It could be as little as 1280 sq feet with 8' walls and a square house or much as, and this would be the extreme, 25,616 sq feet rectangular house with 8' walls. If the exterior of the house has any inside corners that will add up to more also.
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:12:33 -0500, "Leon"

...gotcha Leon. Thanks! The deed is done and I'm actually doing hand work again...yea!
cg