Tyler Tool

I ordered a Delta Mortiser from Tyler Tool. I chose them as an alternative to Amazon/Tool Crib.
I paid $239 for Delta's industrial mortiser 14-651.
Everything looks great so far. It was $10 more than Amazon but cheaper than any other place I could find, even local, and shipping was free.
Check them out.
Rob

alternative
than
And as a bonus, they actually have that item in stock...or at least they claimed to on their website. Seems like there is a worldwide shortage of that particular item :) The lead time from Woodcraft was 6 weeks and I believe it was about that long from Amazon.
Rob
http://forums.amateurtermite.com

alternative
Please keep us posted on how shipping, billing etc works out!
My mortiser arrived in great shape. I paid for it online with a credit card.
I have some minor assembly work to do before I try it out but so far everything is great!
Rob