Two Projects

Page 2 of 2
On Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:30:47 PM UTC-6, dadiOH wrote:
Thanks DadiOH. I should have mentioned I prefer the hinges not show.
The shaving horse - I didn't have another log to work with. This log was a limb from a tree that was cleared from the yard of an old house we tore do wn at the farm. It is the tree to the left of the left dozer in this pic - - The trunk of the tree had nails and fencing imbedded in it and other defects, so it wasn't worth milling. We cut this tree for firewood and 2 logs for s having horses, but I had one of those shaving horse logs milled. Part of t hat tree is still available, so I may do something with that other part, al so.