Two benchtops

Been studying up to build a real workbench but sort of dreaded making the top.

Found two new 36X72 laminated maple tops today in a warehouse. Had to buy them both to get one. Paid a hundred dollars each.

I guess that's a good deal but I sure don't know what to do with that second top.

Mebbe wind up in the kitchen or breakfast nook.

Thinking...........

Could use ideas.

/// Smokey

Smokey

why not have two workbenches?

Reply to
Dr. Seuss

It would make a great top for a desk or computer table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Amazon Coupons, Sweepstakes and Bargains

1200 Amazon Coupon Codes, Rebates and Special Offers $20 Promotional Certificate with Amazon.com Platinum Visa Card

Herbster

Sell it for $200?

Michael Latcha - at home in Redford, MI

Reply to
Michael Latcha

How about an *extra thick* benchtop - glue it to the first one. It'd be really stable!

Reply to
Colleyville Alan