Twitter for Woodworkers?

...Just now learning the whole #... thing on Twitter. Wondering if there are any woodworking or similar categories out there that you folks know of.
For instance, I just "Tweeted" that we quoted some drilling and reaming equipment to a Texas based company... But would love to target machine builders and/or manufacturers in those sub-categories that are appropriate. I figure there have to be some high end woodworking folks also using Twitter for something...
Long shot but... Thanks for any help you can offer.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R