Twins?

King Canada
http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?CD 1&ID†
Grizzly Industrial
http://www.grizzly.com/outlet/item.aspx?itemnumber=G0551
I bought the King and 2500 board ft. of 1 x 6 from the local sawmill.
Cupboards, wainscoting, flooring, should keep me busy for a few days.
Add pictures here
✖

Clones of this:
http://www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e 6&pF53 Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking
Add pictures here
✖