TV Wall complete

Very nice indeed. Makes me want to go make an alcove like that just for my TV. Hope you get years of enjoyment. :)

Reply to
Casper

I didn't notice at first because I was so caught up in the dramatic appearance of the wall, but do you intend to hide the speaker wire? Be ashame to let that hang out and distract from quite a work of art.

Reply to
Casper

Looking good, Leon, tres chic. I'm glad to see that someone besides me likes black.

Reply to
dadiOH

Actually there will be a walnut console added and it will also address the cables hanging down in the middle of the bottom panel.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Thank you, black works well to set things off.

Reply to
Leon

The TV wall is now complete. Next step is to build the lower console.

Outstanding design and execution, Leon.

I'm stealing the idea - if you don't mind. Or, even if you DO mind.

Dave [now] in Tomball

Reply to
Dave in Texas

Thank you Dave!

Take'r away! ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Nice job Leon! Like.

Reply to
brian

Thank you Brian. Oh and BTW my son's name is Bryan. So if I ever get your name mixed in the spell'n please forgive me. :-)

Reply to
Leon