TV Wall complete

Page 2 of 2
Very nice indeed. Makes me want to go make an alcove like that just for my TV. Hope you get years of enjoyment. :)

I didn't notice at first because I was so caught up in the dramatic appearance of the wall, but do you intend to hide the speaker wire? Be ashame to let that hang out and distract from quite a work of art.

Actually there will be a walnut console added and it will also address the cables hanging down in the middle of the bottom panel.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/9622250273/in/photostream/

Thank you.

Looking good, Leon, tres chic. I'm glad to see that someone besides me likes black.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Thank you, black works well to set things off.
"Leon" wrote in message
Outstanding design and execution, Leon.
I'm stealing the idea - if you don't mind. Or, even if you DO mind.
Dave [now] in Tomball
On 9/8/2013 11:11 AM, Dave in Texas wrote:

Thank you Dave!
Take'r away! ;~)
On Friday, September 6, 2013 5:10:31 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

Nice job Leon! Like.

Thank you Brian. Oh and BTW my son's name is Bryan. So if I ever get your name mixed in the spell'n please forgive me. :-)