TV Tray on Steriods report

At present I am building my wife a TV tray but bigger for her to use with her Laptop computer.

Markem

"Markem" wrote

I could have sworn it was a folding picnic table.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Do the table ends float? If not, you may have problems down the road as the table panels expand and contract.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Yes, it is a bread board edge with returns. Pinned only in the center of the table top.

Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Reply to
Markem

Excellent.

They looked so nicely fitted, I thought they were glued!

Reply to
B A R R Y