TV Tray on Steriods report

At present I am building my wife a TV tray but bigger for her to use with her Laptop computer.
http://home.mchsi.com/~xphome/Laptop/dryfit.html
Mark http://home.mchsi.com/~xphome /
"Markem" wrote

A TV tray, eh?
I could have sworn it was a folding picnic table.
Markem wrote:

Do the table ends float? If not, you may have problems down the road as the table panels expand and contract.

Yes, it is a bread board edge with returns. Pinned only in the center of the table top.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:10:19 -0600, Markem

Excellent.
They looked so nicely fitted, I thought they were glued!