TV: " Toolbox " on the history channel

TV shows named " Toolbox " on the history channel, current show is all about handsaws, manufacturing and the history of... several more shows to go tonight on different subject (12-2-04)... hope y'all catch 'em!
Alex

I happen to know the guy who is producing these shows (but not the cutie who acts as hostess, sigh...)
If you guys have a suggestion (that does not involve the hostess) I'd be glad to pass them on.
Regards, Tom.

She is awesome, what a woman! I'd marry her in a...(if we mutually fell in love hehe!)

being done, and history including back into ancient times too. Couldya-wouldya??? I wish I'd known about these shows, I could have recorded the one about hand saws :-(
Alex

Dude:
Do you think they spent all that money to only run them once?
Watch the listings. Go to the website.
Watch the sky.
Regards, Tom.
I think they ran them twice today, just repeated the series back to back.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dude:
Do you think they spent all that money to only run them once?
Watch the listings. Go to the website.
Watch the sky.
Regards, Tom.

They were on TiVo when I looked to see what today's catch was. I saw the one on handplanes earlier. Not bad. I know a little more that I wanted to know, than I did before, an unusual instance with modern television.
Tawm, you can pass on a 'well done!' from at least one of us.
Patriarch
Tivo is a neat doodad!
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

They were on TiVo when I looked to see what today's catch was. I saw the one on handplanes earlier. Not bad. I know a little more that I wanted to know, than I did before, an unusual instance with modern television.
Tawm, you can pass on a 'well done!' from at least one of us.
Patriarch
SwampBug wrote:

kitchen table, while him and Black where drinking/talking I don't know, but there's where the design came
Lends new meaning to the old bad guy declaration, "I'm a gonna drill ya!" LOL!
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
SwampBug wrote:

kitchen table, while him and Black where drinking/talking I don't know, but there's where the design came
Richard Clements wrote:

My impression, and I don't remember where I got it from, was that they getting lit because they were having business problems. The revolver may have been Plan B.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Dave in Fairfax wrote:

there is that
That it is. I don't watch much TV and it doesn't impress me enough to remember when something is on. With the TiVo, I don't have to remember.
Tivo is a neat doodad!

Yeah, isn't it great? There's _always_ what I want to watch, ready to be watched. It even found Roy Underhill for me, said "Hey, you'll probably want to be seeing this based on your other recording preferences".
spake the words:

Damn, ruled that one out before I could even come up with a good scheme, dincha? She's the prettiest woodworker I've ever seen.
I guess I am in really bad shape. I saw this post, and I actually thought about the show. There is one about sanders, and they talk about an old 3 wheel craftsman belt sander which is supposedly rare. Well I bought one at a garage sale for $3.00. I recorded the show, and about a month later, I bought an old PC belt sander also on the show for $20.00. Go ahead and make fun of me!
Tom Watson wrote:

You can get anything that you want at Alice's Restaurant (excepin' Alice)...
    j4
How about a show on lathes.
Wayne

I saw the one about adjustable wrenches last night. Mostly, it's the Ridgid 14". Cast in PA, finished in OH. The hostess can tighten my nuts anytime. Joe