TV Stand is coming along

Page 1 of 3
Part 1: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=v74&category=all
Part 2: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?videou
Almost done. Critiques welcomed.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

I couldn't read it because your page requires Javascript to be turned on(why?)
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:52:00 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

Because the page uses javascript. It's too much work to code for the few knuckleheads that have it turned off.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Since you put it that way, as a web page publisher, what are you doing on your end to ensure the security of your visitors? My guess is that "it's too much work" for you to do anything at all.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com writes:

Was the pejorative necessary?
Denigrating a potential audience is counter-productive, and will reduce your advertising income.
Scott Lurndal wrote:

This must be the varmint here! ...http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/apps/domainpark/show_afd_ads.js
Bill wrote:

Near as I can tell, the webpage will leave 2 cookies on your machine as well.He must have forgot to mention that.
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:07:50 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

No cookies are used on my video page. I do however use cookies elsewhere. See my privacy policy which is published on my website:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/privacy.php
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:00:41 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

What is that? And how is this relevant?
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

My browser downloaded it from your website. I just didn't run it. I couldn't make stuff like that up! : ) I'll double-check if you want.
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:22:25 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

That file does not exist on my website. And the link you posted is not my website. Nor do I refer any user to the link you posted.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

I'm suspect it just got "ajax'ed" in. I am not an expert (that's why I'm careful). Blame Mozilla; I just chose "View Page Info".
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:56:22 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

Which page of mine did you "View Page Info" on where that link appears?
Paste the url here.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

You've changed your page tonight. It's not there now.
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:06:07 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

Please! It never was there. You are living up to my original thoughts of you up in the thread.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

I see you removed your BlipTV stuff from your page (why???). Maybe it got ajaxed from there. If you'll look through several years of my posts, you'll see I'm not a fabricator.//If BlipTV is not to be trusted, maybe you owe the group an apology--even if you feel you are adequately protected by your policy.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Sorryto say it, but your "policy"speaks for itself. I marked the page "untrusted". Of course, I don't confuse the page with the person.
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:23:26 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

Oy vey!! Bill - Don't go to my web page anymore. Do me a favor and e-mail me your IP address and I will physically block you from accessing it again and save you the accidental trouble of stopping by.
snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

your IP address and I will physically block you from accessing it again and save you the accidental trouble of stopping by.
Don't get mad at the messenger for the message. Instead of saying "it's too much work", work on being responsible! Maybe if you rewrite your "not responsible for a damn thing" policy, it will motivate you!
Bill
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:36:47 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

e:

ory=all

be turned

e for the few knuckleheads that have it turned off.

ill reduce your advertising income.

fd_ads.js

t. I

is not my website. Nor do I refer any user to the link you posted.

why

ars?

ts of you up in the thread.

ail me your IP address and I will physically block you from accessing it ag ain and save you the accidental trouble of stopping by.

And what is your message Mr. Messenger? I never got it.
I am not going to jump through hoops because a very limited number of peopl e are afraid to turn on javascript. YOU are the one that needs to jump thr ough the hoops if you choose to turn it off. Don't like it? Don't go to my site and the millions of others that don't appease your fears and needs. Simple.