TURTLE TOY BOX

There seems to be enough instruction there to make one.

You can pretty much tell when I'm making a google search, looking for info for myself. Well, this is definitely not what I was looking for. I know little kids are a bit bizarre, but if I was a kid, I think I'd hate to get something like this. Too creepy for my taste - but maybe if it was painted.

JOAT The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to kiss tomorrow.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

That's the one done on Woodworks. In addition to the website info, if you can wait, I'm sure DIY will be rerunning that episode so you can get a video of David Marks building it.

I think what makes it a bit strange is the head of the turtle. Maybe if one carve it a little different it wouldn't be as scary.

Reply to
George Max

I actually saw this being built on woodworks, and I remember thinking it was the single ugliest woodworking project I'd ever seen.

Reply to
eag111

" snipped-for-privacy@aolnojunk.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

THAT'S not a competition I'd want to judge. WAY too many entries!

Patriarch, not a fan of the turtle toy box, either...

Reply to
Patriarch