TURTLE TOY BOX

http://www.diynet.com/diy/shows_wwk/episode/0,2046,DIY_14350_37617,00.html
There seems to be enough instruction there to make one.
You can pretty much tell when I'm making a google search, looking for info for myself. Well, this is definitely not what I was looking for. I know little kids are a bit bizarre, but if I was a kid, I think I'd hate to get something like this. Too creepy for my taste - but maybe if it was painted.
JOAT The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to kiss tomorrow. - Unknown
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:25:36 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That's the one done on Woodworks. In addition to the website info, if you can wait, I'm sure DIY will be rerunning that episode so you can get a video of David Marks building it.
I think what makes it a bit strange is the head of the turtle. Maybe if one carve it a little different it wouldn't be as scary.
I actually saw this being built on woodworks, and I remember thinking it was the single ugliest woodworking project I'd ever seen.

THAT'S not a competition I'd want to judge. WAY too many entries!
Patriarch, not a fan of the turtle toy box, either...