Turning DVD's

I deleted the main thread from the other day. Got a notice from Peachtree today they are having a sale on Ron Brown DVD's.
I've never seen one, don't know if they are any good or not, just passing on the info.
http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_100711_list.htm
The secret code to get the discount is RON2
Regards, Roy

Bummer. I was looking for techniques on reducing the OD of CDs and this is all I found. :)
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.