Turned wooden plates

I'm a pyrographer and I'm looking to purchase unfinished wooden plates to decorate with my art in the UK I use craft supplies and Dalescraft but was looking for other suppliers.
Regards
Bob Smith
Look we like to keep it clean around here. We know the Internet is rife with pyrography but we would rather not have such filth spread around our newgroup.

Try rec.crafts.woodturning

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are some guys from The UK there. You can search the group from Google and find out.
Robert