Turned Lidded Box Instructions web pages up

I've put up the One Way of Making A Lidded Box instructions on my woodworking site. "Pages 1 through, and including Page 6 are GIF files you can download, print and take out to the shop to try. Not that tricky if you go what you see in the order that they're shown on each page.
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/TurnedBoxes/TurnedLiddedBox0.html
If you want to see the latest - hot off the lathe - pieces you can just jump to page 7 or click on this link
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/TurnedBoxes/TurnedLiddedBox7.html
And THEN start at the index and go through the instructions.
You do need to have a chuck - but if you've read this far I'm guessing you have one.
As always, feedback, especially CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and suggestions are welcomed. The objective is to develop and provide a useful resource for new, and maybe some low end intermediates with some help - and maybe get one or two to start making turned lidded boxes. They really are fun to make - AND - ladies love them. . . One of these things would be perfect for - an engagement ring?
charlie b