Turned island legs

I need to by some turned legs for a recently installed granite bar.
I've been looking at Adams Wood Products and Osborne.
Does anyone have any experience with these companies?
Any others that I should be looking at?
TIA, -JR
I have not purchased from Adams, but I've reviewed their products at the AWFS show, and I saw quality turnings in an amazing variety.
-- Bill Pounds http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop

I have purchased from Both Companies and Both have top quality and great service. You won't do wrong purchasing fron either of these companies Good Luck, George

http://www.tablelegs.com /
these are the ones i like bob