TurboCAD

I have TurboCAD 3.01. I've spent time with the manual, and find it confusing. I've spent time with the built-in tutorial, and find that I'm still struggling. Any suggestions, other than going back to paper and pencil?
Mr Fixit eh
Go here: http://www.imsisoft.com/turbocad_support.asp There you will find a link to the Turbocad forum. You can get a lot of questions answered there but be aware that the version you are using is long out of date (I'm using version 10).

I was on the board for many years and learned the basics of TC 6.5, it is a pretty steep learning curve . My observation is unless you spend a lot of time on the board or have jobs that require frequent documanted changes it is not worth the time .
If you are serious about CAD then I would suggest a much later version, later versions are available on E Bay at very reasonable prices .
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

Turbo cad has a pretty long learning curve, particularly if you don't use it regularly. Lots of features, and not all intuitive.
I use Version 8 for some things, but I tend to gravitate towards Autosketch for 2D drawings, as it is easier to use.(a lot cheaper, too)
Michel.