TurboCAD

I have TurboCAD 3.01. I've spent time with the manual, and find it confusing. I've spent time with the built-in tutorial, and find that I'm still struggling. Any suggestions, other than going back to paper and pencil?

Mr Fixit eh

Reply to
Steve Nekias

I was on the board for many years and learned the basics of TC 6.5, it is a pretty steep learning curve . My observation is unless you spend a lot of time on the board or have jobs that require frequent documanted changes it is not worth the time .

If you are serious about CAD then I would suggest a much later version, later versions are available on E Bay at very reasonable prices .

Reply to
Mike Hide

Turbo cad has a pretty long learning curve, particularly if you don't use it regularly. Lots of features, and not all intuitive.

I use Version 8 for some things, but I tend to gravitate towards Autosketch for 2D drawings, as it is easier to use.(a lot cheaper, too)

Michel.

Reply to
MJT