Turbineaire spray systen at auction ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryB938&item%96886657
I am selling my Turbinaire system I purchased last year. It is in excellent condition with no overspray on the unit anywhere. I only used the small 4oz adapter and bottle so the large tank and fittings is like new.
Forgive me if posting this here is out of line.
William Lee

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryB938&item%96886657
fittings
While perhaps not strictly "allowed" by the ng charter, most people don't mind for sale and for auction postings with the caveat that the subject is prepended with "FS:" or "FA:". That way people who don't care to see such postings can easily filter them out.
todd

the wreck has a charter?

Whatever you want to call whatever goes for "rules" around here. My understanding is that the idea at least anyway is that newsgroups that are not specifically set up as *forsale* or *marketplace* should not contain advertisements for products for sale. Of course, we've seen very clearly that no one controls the content of the newsgroup, so people are able to post whatever they want. My point was that out of courtesy for what is accepted practice by responsible members of the wreck, the poster should put FS or FA in his subject.
todd

ahh... common courtesy. something we actually see a bit of here on the wreck, in amongst the flame wars and trolls.
I encourage courtesy wherever I find it. I filter the wreck to make *my* viewing experience at least as pleasant as possible. I wish common courtesy was a bit more common.
all good stuff, but not a charter.     Bridger
His posting informing of a spayer for sale is a lot better than the sewage posted by the name changing metal midget.