Tung Oil Base with UV Inhibitor's?

Hiya Folks, I'm trying to preserve the orange color of paduak. I'm using Waterlox for other parts of the same project so would like to possibly stay oil based with the paduak. Is there a recommended tung based oil out there with UV inhibitors in it? I realize the oil will darken the paduak a bit but I just refuse to go the poly route. I have a zillion tiny pieces and really want to stick with the simplicity of oil. Are there additives available? I had read to armor all prior. I did a test piece and it really darkened it up a lot (beyond what I want). I also have some purpleheart that will require the same type of treatment. Thanks for the advice, Cheers, cc

Reply to
Cubby