tuff trucks

Looking for a set of plans for wooden toy trucks, called Tuff Trucks which a saw in an American mag about 5/6 years ago. Have tried web search with no luck

Try http://www.woodtoyz.com/index.html
Not plans, but pictures of what can be purchased under the name "Tuff Trucks."
Jim Stuyck
Jim Stuyck wrote:

Hello Jim Thank you for your reply Unfortually this is not the tuff trucks that I am after
Uriahheep wrote:

Perhaps these? :
http://www.gattoplans.com/store/index.htm
I know there is another plans company selling truck models, the name escapes me tho.
MJ Wallace

Found them:
http://www.toysandjoys.com/trucks.html
MJ Wallace