tuesday

Hello U
Me just cooking tea
Have no Idea who was ringing me.
Might possibly have been Su Betti, but couldn't get hold of her. (She was the who decided whether I needed those Aranesp injections or not.) My Haemoglobin was perfect last blood test so who knows?
Finished assembling the skeleton framework for your bookcase today, all glued together. I'm pleased with it. Still lots to do but coming along nicely.
Hope U have a better night tonight
Xoxoxoxxoxox

Thanks, and the same to you. I did get up once to pee. xoxoxoxox
wrote in message

I sent the cancel straight after, - not quick enough it seems : p
diggerop
diggerop wrote:

I feel better already. Seems I'm not the only one with Oldtimer's disease.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Are you chatting with the Queen again?
:-)

LOL. This one's a Princess : )
diggerop said:

Hmm. Usenet - eMail, Usnet - eMail, Usenet - eMail...
Ah, what the hell. :)
Greg G.