TS3650 blade does not drop down far enough

Page 2 of 2
Keith Wrote:

I believe the insert has 4 adjustable set screws, used to adjust th insert to be level with the table surface. If your needed clearanc isn't too much turn the set screws all the way down (Raising the inse above the table surface) then tape the insert so it doesn't move an slowly raise the blade up into it. If you need more room than thes set screws will provide insert longer set screws and start again. I a assuming that the needed amount of clearance isn't that great and tha your probably less than .25 inch away from installing it successfully I've done this before with another saw, same problem and it worked jus fine. Good Luck
-- Bill Sanders