ts300 Delta

Hi all, 1st post
I was curious about the Delta TS300 pros or cons or something to run away from. It would replace a 10" benchtop Duratool saw that I use with a paraguage to keep the fence somewhat true to the blade. In general, I would describe my "shop" as hobby or hobby "lite" The Delta is NIB and would cost about $220 plus tax
TIA, Tom
That was my first ts. Still have it. Have done a complete kitchen redo. Made all the cabinets, etc, etc. Am thinking about an upgrade tho. It has worked fine for me. A bit underpowered, but if only working w/ 1x or less, it's ok. Miter slots were dead on w/ the blade. A cross cut sled is VERY handy. Fence easy to keep square. For a first saw, it's just the ticket.