TS guard

I have a new Delta 36-715 and the only thing I'm not entirely pleased with is the guard. I've taken a quick look online for a overhead guard. The Delta is $279 and third-party guards are close to $400. I think I could craft a suitable stand and arm for one if I could find the guard parts. Any suggestions? TIA.

Cap'n 321

Reply to
Cap'n 321

Keep your eye on Ebay. They show up from time to time.

Reply to
A.M. Wood

Contact Lee Styron, maker of the Shark Guard. He may have one that fits your saw.

Art Greenberg

I built something similar to this (although mine has been through a couple of evolutions since). It's really not that hard to do.

Brian Henderson

there's no arguing with the price for yours. Your workmanship appears excellent.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN