TS guard

I have a new Delta 36-715 and the only thing I'm not entirely pleased with is the guard. I've taken a quick look online for a overhead guard. The Delta is $279 and third-party guards are close to $400. I think I could craft a suitable stand and arm for one if I could find the guard parts. Any suggestions? TIA.
Cap'n 321
Keep your eye on Ebay. They show up from time to time.
On Thu, 11 May 2006 23:50:17 GMT, Cap'n 321 wrote:

Contact Lee Styron, maker of the Shark Guard. He may have one that fits your saw. http://www.leestyron.com
--
Art

On Thu, 11 May 2006 23:50:17 GMT, Cap'n 321

I built something similar to this (although mine has been through a couple of evolutions since). It's really not that hard to do.
http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticles/overarm_guard.shtml
Brian Henderson wrote:

Well, I'm impressed. I bought mine from Penn State and it's pretty good but there's no arguing with the price for yours. Your workmanship appears excellent.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN