TS belt size?

I'm upgrading my Delta contractor saw drive belt to a power twist. To size it properly I need to know the original belt cross-section (0/3L, A/4L, B/5L, or C). However, my parts diagram doesn't indicate the type of belt. So, if someone knows the type of belt, would you please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

David

Reply to
David E. Penner

Isn't it marked on the belt?

Doug Miller

The belt has a delta--I assuming-- propiertary (sp?) marking only. Nothing that indicates cross-section like you typically find on a v-belt.

dp

Reply to
David E. Penner

"David E. Penner" wrote: ...

So measure it...I't bet it's 1/2" B, but that's easily enough to determine...if nothing else take it to the auto-supply house (one that has somebody that knows something other than looking in the catalog and have them size it)...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth