trying to source a couple of things

in order to complete a couple of my home botch-ups I'd like to buy a:-
cornice - the type that normally finishes the top of a welsh or kitchen dresser (is it called a cornice?). Pine or something paintable. I made one of these things out of more basic mouldings some time ago but I found it to be a pig of a job. Perhaps there are some tricks to doing this that someone could tell me about?
Also 360deg hinges for a folding screen I'm making (so that all panels can fold out or in). I've seen roll-over hinges available but they don't seem to be quite the thing.
Can anyone help with this or provide a lead for a UK supplier
cheers