Trying to ID chairs

Page 2 of 2

Again, not being serious. Of course, I don't know exactly how old they are but I didn't really think they were a hefted over by the Pilgrims.
What's significant about 1885? Founding of Jacksonville?
You have my sympathy, Doc. I can't remember exactly, but somebody once said of somebody that they had had their sense of irony surgically removed?
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:29:09 GMT, "Doc"

Mine's still in place and growing nicely. Perhaps it's a tumor?
"Itz not a tooomah!" (Kindergarten Cop)
1885 is the date I pulled from Haverty's corporate website.

No. The founding of the company Havertys.
--
Ronnie