Trying to find someone to invite me to World of Woodturners

Hello,
I am trying to find someone to invite me to the world of woodturner website (at least that is how it used to work). I belonged in the past but only had 28.8 dialup and had to stop because it got so slow. I am nearly to the current century now with DSL and want to try again.
Anyone know me well enough to be comfortable sending me the required invitation?
Please respond to me directly as I don't currently read this news group regularly (although I have at times)
Here's my email: Replace the first x with a period.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Thanks Bill
www.BillLuce.com
Sorry, I actually meant to post this to rec.crafts.woodturning. My bad. Bill

If you haven't posted this at rec.crafts.woodturning yet, you probably should.
--
Regards,
Thanks Doug. I reposted immediately and within minutes was in like flint.