Trying to find Router plate for Milwalkee 5616 or should I just make on of them there fancy clear ones???

Fantastic router, not to impressed with their Customer Care, though. I've got the Craftsman 26608 laminate table. Not the happiest with it. So I may even pursue a new table.....

Same screw/hole pattern as the smaller PC routers.
ahhh let me check that out. I think Craftsman has a plate for the PC...
Thanks!
wrote:

I've
may

Buying a PC base-plate allows you to use PC-style bushings as well... That's why I started my search. The BIG Milwaukee and BIG PC (4hole) are also interchangeable.
Pat Warner has some nice bases for the 5616.
Pat Warner has some Nice stuff!!! Thanks I'm looking it over now!