truely a crime against nature.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/654555681.html
LarryLev wrote:

This guy probably stains cherry too...
LarryLev wrote:

Now, for all you know it could have been a well used working bench for a vertically challenged woodworker... Perhaps even one of Santa's own.

I would almost believe that IF they had said something such as ``we cut it down so the kids could have a bench.'' The use of the phrase ``coffee table,'' makes me very suspicious ... Like they think this was a good thing to do.
'' The use of the phrase

It seems to me that coffee table height it just right for making cabinets. Lou

Whoever did it should have their tools confiscated and be barred for life from owning others or going into a hardware store.
Mekon
--
Mekon