truely a crime against nature.

Tim Daneliuk

vertically challenged woodworker... Perhaps even one of Santa's own.

Reply to
DS

life from owning others or going into a hardware store.

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

I would almost believe that IF they had said something such as ``we cut it down so the kids could have a bench.'' The use of the phrase ``coffee table,'' makes me very suspicious ... Like they think this was a good thing to do.

Reply to
LarryLev

'' The use of the phrase

It seems to me that coffee table height it just right for making cabinets. Lou

Reply to
Lou