TRUCK TOY BOX

http://houseandhome.msn.com/improve/weekendprojects/TruckToyBox.aspx Strange. For some weeks now I've been searching for project info (not wood related), and I wasn't running across any woodworking plans at all. I'm still in the midst of searcing for non-wood related project info, but for some strange reason am also running into a surge of woodworking plans, free of course. So, what the Hell, might as well post some of 'em. You can always make one of these, and just keep it in the shop, then when you buy something you don't want the wifey to see, you can stash it there. And, a few of you can use it to stash your booze in.
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
Thanks. Nice idea
--

Phillip Hansen
Skil-Phil Solutions
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

Nobody looking over my shoulder so I can stash where I like <G>

Know that as a long time lurker and thanks for the leads. Sister runs a toy shop and I make a lot of stuff so ideas like that are always welcome.
--

Phillip Hansen
Skil-Phil Solutions