Tropical American Tree Farm

Hello Everybody out there! I am a investor of Tropical American Tree Farm in Costa Rica.I have my experiences to share with you about this particular investment.I have the scoup because I invested money with them.Also if you are an investor please share your experiences with me. Thanks Much!!!!! Bill... This is in no way a solicitation!!

This "scoup" you got because you invested with them; will it clear up with antibiotics?

Wouldn't that be a Costa Rican tropical tree farm???
Leon wrote:

I suppose the solicitation comes later when people email you, right?

I would suppose so. I would also suppose they will be growing tropical American trees there, though one supposes they could also grow exotics imported from Asia, or Africa.
--

FF

Had a semi-regular here from Texas(?) who had a share of a teak farm, as I recall. Sort of neat that it's a "certified forest" by the enviros, when it's a potentially invasive exotic....

Waitaminut! Who ever heard of "teak-grilled" steak? Nope, need to keep that mesquite flavoring safe.

Somehow I doubt that teak trees would propagate to the extent to be considered "invasive". We're talking teak trees, here, not kudzu.
todd
On 1/23/2006 1:28 PM todd mumbled something about the following:

Now if I could find something useful to do with my 1 acre of kudzu. 7 years of trying to kill it and I FINALLY am starting to make a SMALL dent in it.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

Trade you for some water hyacinth or zebra mussels? After all, what can an exotic or two do to an ecosystem in which it has no natural enemies....
On 1/24/2006 10:23 AM George mumbled something about the following:

I'll take the hyacinth, but no lake for the zebra mussels (well there is a beaver pond next door). Not sure the kudzu would survive that far north though.
--
Odinn - willing to trade kudzu for almost anything.

On 1/24/2006 10:23 AM George mumbled something about the following:

Oh wait, you said water hyacinth. I would assume then that you're in Florida, not near the great lakes from my earlier assumption from the zebra mussels reference.
--
Odinn - can't remember where I'm from, much less anyone else.