TrollFilters updated...

.. and are available for download at http://www.milmac.com/trollfilter.php
As usual, the first entry in the "Change History" section describes what's new with this set.
Did you think everybody cares about your personal failures on a Usenet group?
"WRONG"
Stop trolling the group and let's talk woodworking. Perhaps if you stuck to topics you wouldn't be in so many bozobins or need such a big one for everybody that disagrees with your nazi tactics.
Now remember, you have me killfiltered since last February and cannot answer, loser.
ROFLMFAO
.. and are available for download at http://www.milmac.com/trollfilter.php
As usual, the first entry in the "Change History" section describes what's new with this set.
Nobody cares for your stupid shit on Usenet asshole. Never will you get the message. The only way out for you is in the cardboard box with all the other pencil dicked wooden head floppy rubbers!. Clean out your desk. You are out of here.
. and are available for download at http://www.milmac.com/trollfilter.php
As usual, the first entry in the "Change History" section describes what's new with this set.
Looks like we found the Achilles Heel of the cyber bully gang.
May as well just keep biting it.
Seems nobody uses Doug's handy trollfilter list anyway. I guess your cyber terrorist group isn't that close afterall, crybaby.
M II ya later!
. and are available for download at http://www.milmac.com/trollfilter.php
As usual, the first entry in the "Change History" section describes what's new with this set.
You just worry about getting out with all your pencil intact.
Goggle helps more than you know, obviously. http://groups.google.com/group/tazoarsucks/msg/89d7026371f26442?dmode=source
Goggle did not work out so smart for you on that stupid move. Chess just is not your game, you hallucinate way too intensely.
Get into that bag you use for a bed. I have your work to do while you step down from the drugs.
. and are available for download at http://www.milmac.com/trollfilter.php
As usual, the first entry in the "Change History" section describes what's new with this set.
Cyber bully gang clone post
Send complaint with headers to snipped-for-privacy@teranews.com
---------------------------
Do not forget snipped-for-privacy@teranews.com.
and are available for download at http://www.milmac.com/trollfilter.php
As usual, the first entry in the "Change History" section describes what's new with this set.
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:13:41 GMT, Doug Miller wrote:

I have been lurking around usenet since the early 90's and have never killfiled anyone. I could always choose to read or not, sometimes even a trolling idiot has something useful to say.
The SOB known as josepi and all his imaginary friends have enlightened me to the need of filtering,
I started using Dialog for better filtering capability, googlegroups is next when I learn how to whitelist a few people.
basilsik
Another new nym?
Geeez yiu are so transparent with your cyber bullying techniques.
Perhaps M II would like to succumb to your pressure and join your gang, now?
Wot a loser.
I have been lurking / trolling around usenet since the early 90's and have never killfiled anyone. I could always choose to read or not, sometimes even a trolling idiot has something useful to say.
The SOB known as josepi and all his imaginary friends have enlightened me to the need of filtering,
I started using Dialog for better filtering capability, googlegroups is next when I learn how to whitelist a few people.
basilsik
basilisk wrote:

Real trolls only say something useful to lure in the fish. Don't be a fish. There is no reason to killfile him if you don't mind working around the trash, but responding to him is all he wants.

I'm with you, I never killfile anyone real, but a troll is not real, so kill filing him/it is the best way to go.
--
Jack
Living is like licking honey off a thorn!