TrollFilter now New and Improved!

sig says all you need to know...
are you sure???
dave
Doug Miller wrote:

isn't "new and improved" just marketing BS?? what are you gonna call it when it is better than "new and improved"? Newer and improvered? Newest and bestest? more better?
dave
are you sure wrote:

your filters are bush league, Dougie. you are wasting your Mensa time.
dave
Doug Miller wrote:

title says it all
dave
Doug Miller wrote:

this dude is a dialup in SAn Jose on prodigy if anyone wants to look into having him eliminated.
snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net
send them 5 or 6 of the headers from his spam. should be sufficient.

oh and you can refer to ther terms and conditions page for them found here. they specifically target spamming newsgroups as a violation of user rules.
http://global.pacbell.net/CustomerSvc/interactivefeatures.html

ha! then you are ALL in violation. I know the rules too.
dave
js wrote:

js wrote:

They've gotten a few more than 5 or 6 from me.