TrollFilter now New and Improved!

sig says all you need to know...

Doug Miller

are you sure???

dave

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
are you sure

your filters are bush league, Dougie. you are wasting your Mensa time.

dave

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
are you sure

isn't "new and improved" just marketing BS?? what are you gonna call it when it is better than "new and improved"? Newer and improvered? Newest and bestest? more better?

dave

are you sure wrote:

Reply to
are you sure

title says it all

dave

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
are you sure

this dude is a dialup in SAn Jose on prodigy if anyone wants to look into having him eliminated.

snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

send them 5 or 6 of the headers from his spam. should be sufficient.

Reply to
js

oh and you can refer to ther terms and conditions page for them found here. they specifically target spamming newsgroups as a violation of user rules.

Reply to
js

ha! then you are ALL in violation. I know the rules too.

dave

js wrote:

Reply to
b.a.y...a.re.a...d.a..v.e

They've gotten a few more than 5 or 6 from me.

Nova