Triton Router on sale - Have you seen a better price

The Triton 3 1/4 HP router is on sale at Rockler for $279.99. Shipping is $9.99. This seems to be the best price I've seen on this particular router in quite a while. Before I sign up, I thought I would check and see if anyone has seen a better deal. I also will probably check Amazon for a price match.

Bob

Reply to
bluemax1811-newsgroups

Save yourself the $9.99 shipping. Rockler has free shipping during the month of March. Use the following coupon code at checkout: V5738

Lars

Reply to
Lars S

Wow, thanks, Lars!

Bob

Reply to
bluemax1811-newsgroups

Don't wait too long, that is probably a close out price. The local Rockler told me in July that Rockler was no going to carry the router any more. I bought mine at Wood Craft for about $325.

Reply to
Leon

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1110907202.730394.132410 @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Even better if you use the 25% off anything including clearance items card I just got in the mail from Rockler ;-)

ken

Reply to
Ken Yee

I just got an email that they extended the free freight, but nothing about the 25% off sale. Any reason you got the card, or can anyone use it?

Reply to
toller

"toller" wrote in news:G3IZd.625$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny:

I have no clue why I got the card. It's a 50 yr anniversary celebration card that expires on the 26th. Hmm...they got smart about it. Fine print says it doesn't include power tool, Leigh products, sale items or gift cards, but it does work on clearance items. Not sure if the Triton would be included since it is a clearance item, but it's a power tool :-P

ken

Reply to
Ken Yee