Bob
Save yourself the $9.99 shipping. Rockler has free shipping during the month of March. Use the following coupon code at checkout: V5738
Lars
On 2005-03-15 11:20:02 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com said:

Wow, thanks, Lars!
Bob

Don't wait too long, that is probably a close out price. The local Rockler told me in July that Rockler was no going to carry the router any more. I bought mine at Wood Craft for about $325.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

Even better if you use the 25% off anything including clearance items card I just got in the mail from Rockler ;-)
ken

I just got an email that they extended the free freight, but nothing about the 25% off sale. Any reason you got the card, or can anyone use it?

I have no clue why I got the card. It's a 50 yr anniversary celebration card that expires on the 26th. Hmm...they got smart about it. Fine print says it doesn't include power tool, Leigh products, sale items or gift cards, but it does work on clearance items. Not sure if the Triton would be included since it is a clearance item, but it's a power tool :-P
ken