Tristar Lathe question

Hi All
I have a chance to buy a 36" tristar lathe.....it's at an auction and of course I have no idea what it may be worth, as far as I know it works and seems to be in fair condition. Any wild guesses accepted, also are these worth owning? oh yeah it has a set of tools with it.
thanks Sandie (making sawdust as many ways as possible)
On Tue, 11 May 2004 23:42:39 GMT, "Sandie C"

a quick google search returned nothing enlightening, so you'll be winging it. a buck a pound seems like a good starting point for a used but serviceable lathe. if it's a really nice piece and all there it's a different matter....