Tristar Lathe question

Hi All

I have a chance to buy a 36" tristar lathe.....it's at an auction and of course I have no idea what it may be worth, as far as I know it works and seems to be in fair condition. Any wild guesses accepted, also are these worth owning? oh yeah it has a set of tools with it.

thanks Sandie (making sawdust as many ways as possible)

Reply to
Sandie C

a quick google search returned nothing enlightening, so you'll be winging it. a buck a pound seems like a good starting point for a used but serviceable lathe. if it's a really nice piece and all there it's a different matter....

Reply to
bridger