trip to Switzerland

Hi,
I am planning a business trip to Geneva, Switzerland but want to visit some historical sites and some woodworking related sites. Can anyone recommend things to see related to woodworking? Also, any good supply (tools) stores in the Geneva area? Any links to supply stores in the Geneva area?
Thanks,
Jeff

Brienz has woodcarving as well as Bern, IIRC. Visited back in late 60's but I doubt much has changed.
Larry
--
Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com

Having never been to Europe, I can't answer your questions. BUT... If you're into woodcarving at all, pick up a set of Pfeil carving gouges while you're there.
--
STOP THE SLAUGHTER! || http://diversify.com
Boycott Baby Oil! || Programmed Websites

Jeff Fleisher wrote:

Jeff, call Wayne Barton. He lived in Awitzerland for a long time.
Joel