"Trimchamp" help needed

Hi folks
Any Trimchamp/Trimtramp owners out there?
I purchased a Trimchamp saw table on ebay recently, sans instruction manual. I think mine's a model 400 - the larger free-standing one. Since the company seems to have gone out of business I would gladly pay photocopy/postage costs to anyone who'd be kind enough to share a copy of their manual with me.
Also, caveat emptor, the table I purchased is missing the hardware required to mount the skil saw's base to the sliding platform on the table - can anyone give me a description of these pieces (pretty confident I can jury rig something, just need some hints!).
Final Question: there's a wire bale attached to a spring-loaded cord that retacts into the unit. The purpose of this has got me stumped. Seems like it should attach to the sliding platform, but I can't figure out what it would do (certainly not enough tension on the cord to pull the platform down the track or through the workpiece).
TIA, Steve
Steve,
I've got a model 300. I'd be happy to scan the instruction sheets and send them your way if you can wait a day or two. It's probably close enough for you to get the idea. Their web site is www.trimtramp.com but it's 404 as you already seem to know.
It's been a while since I mucked with it (make me an offer...) but IIRC, they supply some clamps to clamp the adaptor plate to your saw's base. I didn't use them and just drilled and tapped some holes in the saw base (I dedicated a saw to it) and drilled matching holes in the adaptor, countersunk them and screwed the two together with short flat head screws. I suppose there is a slight chance I still have the little clamps (where they are is another matter...).
Again, IIRC, the wire bail thing is to retract the saw's guard at the appropriate time, since it won't work in the usual way. I think I had to drill a hole in the guard for it to hook onto.
Let me know if you want me to scan the sheets.
Paul Franklin
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
you know what to leave out
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:54:42 -0500, "Steve Bowley"

On Thursday, December 11, 2003 3:07:10 PM UTC-6, Steve Bowley wrote:

Don't know how old this post is. I have the model 300 and have been looking for the larger model. If you hear of one for sale, let me know. Thanks, Bob
On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:33:29 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have a "trim tramp"
Hi all, I am looking to replace the TrimTramp template. Can anyone provide the specific dimensions of this this piece?