Trim saw

There's the Porter Cable 4" trim saw, which I tried once and it was great for things like cutting a sheet of plywood into smaller sections. It's light weight makes it easy to handle, etc.
Is this the only saw in this size? I haven't been able to find anything similar by any other brand, at least in corded saws.
-jav
Dewalt makes both a corded and cordless trimsaw. I use the 18 v cordless all the time. It's great for portability for sheet goods, but it's also versatile for close trimming for woodwork, etc. while already installed.
Javier Henderson wrote:

Mike Berger wrote:

Hello Mike,
Do you know the model or part number for either the cordless or the corded trim saw by DeWalt? I don't see anything but full size (7 1/2" blades for the corded, for example) on their website.
Thanks.
-jav
Makita makes one as well, been around for a long time, corded. I was tempted to buy one at the recent wood show in NJ, but I would only use it from time to time and passed. Somehow, I think I'd prefer Makita over Dewalt, nothing in particular makes me think that way. Mutt