Trim Routers

Popular Mechanics looks at 7 Trim Routers:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/tools/4301779.html
Bill
Bill wrote:

I didn't see the HF model. Didn't they review it? Or didn't it last through the test.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

The Bosch came out well, as expected. It is one helluva nice little router, which will do many things besides trim routing. I own 2 Ridgids and they both suck. Maybe they don't like Corian dust.

Learn to chew through the straps, like I do every morning.