TriFold Futon bed frame / desk (Murphy variation)

Hi, I was looking into a Murphy bed for a futon, but what I'd really like is a "Murphy Desk;" in other words, I would like to have a futon bedframe that folds up into a desk. Has anyone seen such a thing or know where I could find plans? Or a designer to help design it? It doesn't have to be trifold, but there would be some excess length to deal with if it is bifold.

The futon itself is queen size (60" x80"). I've played around with the dimensions, and it seems like it could work (using a 60" x 30" desktop).

Thanks in advance,

brad

Reply to
beebe