triangulation

can anyone tell me what is triangulation formula in woodworking?
THX BILL

3-4-5? The sides of a right triangle forming a 90 at the 3/4 junction.
Use GPS to locate (set the final placing of) your table saw, band saw and router table (small wannabe shaper Tom) into a work triangle to ease flowage of your projects through the shoppe.
UA100, who's maybe watched one more hour of HGTV that he really needed/shoulda...
I use a sextant, myself. It's a bit more accurate than a GPS even with selective availability removed. You just site in on a few good stars and you're home free. Of course, the stars have to be visible from your basement, but that's not my problem.
--
Jeffrey P. Picard

Come visit my woodshop on the web at:
Given that they are (hopefully) geostationary, you can also use your sextant to triangulate from the nails in the rafters in the basement. Make sure you have a good artificial horizon, and the location of the nails carefully plotted. Neither Dutton nor Bowditch may be sufficient for this particular adventure.
Michael