Tree ornament plans/templates

I'm making a bunch of tree ornaments this weekend with the kids. Any good sites to get some free/cheap plans for simple ornaments?
Thanks!

Try www.EnchantedLearning.com or www.kidsdomain.com and look around. Enough free downloadable/printable Christmas Craft/ornament/etc. goodies to keep you busy for a while. I use these sites all the time to get seasonal coloring pages to download for kids at school, and you should be able to save them, then use a photo program to shrink them if necessary & print(if you're gonna scrollsaw 'em) or whatever.
Nahmie