Tree identification.

Two tall trees are standing in the woods when a young tree begins to grow between them. One tall tree says to the other tall tree "Is that a son of a Beech or a son of a Birch?" The other tall tree shakes it's branches and says " I don't know" A while later a Woodpecker lands on the small tree. One of the tall trees says "Hey, you, Mr Woodpecker. You know trees. Is that small tree a son of a Beech or a son of a Birch?" The Woodpecker takes a nibble of the small tree and says " It's neither. That small tree is the best bit of Ash I've ever had my pecker in"
God Bless, Al Kyder
Wed, Sep 17, 2003, 9:13am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (AlKyder) claims: <snip> Just because I take my art and my religion seriously does notmean I'm a wet blanket. <snip>
Ah, is that what you're calling your troll posts? Art and religion? Ever stop to think, that a lot of people don't welcome your cross-posting trolls? But, I guess to some people, calling themselves religious, is supposed to excuse bad manners.
JOAT Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /